Monday, October 10, 2011

Not a good blogger!

I Really suck at this whole blogging thing! I feel like I sometimes suffer from short term memory loss and I just forget to do it! So I am probably also suffering from the lack of the 1/2 percent point that I would have gotten from this also, which also sucks because I really am in need of it. Right now I am at least on the first page of competitors in my weight loss and much to my suprise in the lead of my group I think. This week I am beginning my newest Beachbody program TURBO FIRE with Chalean Johnson. I have done another of her programs, Chalean Extreme with good results and I enjoyed it. CE was a lot of strength training with some cardio, Turbo Fire is lots of cardio with some strength the plan is to take off more weight with it than with CE. So we will see how that works out. I am starting today with the 5 day inferno plan. I will be better at keeping informed and I may even post a picutre once I am done (only if I lose alot and its not to scary!!)
If you are interested in Beachbody programs or Shakeology click this link to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment