Thursday, August 25, 2011

So here we are on Thursday morning of week one! And all I can say is OUCH!! I woke up Minday with a sinus issue and now hava a slight occasional cough and my abs are so sore that everytime I cough I think I need some Motrin! But this too shall pass, they say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger or in my case skinnier! So that is what I am goin for here, the skinny portion not the dead portion. Last Friday was the official 1st weigh in and i don't think that right now I will share that info with the entire world, but I will say that my goal is 20 lbs and I would be even more thrilled with 25. My cousin and Beachbody Coach (that is for the next post) says that I can do it and gave me some great pointers to get there. So I am looking forward to reaching that goal with a little help from some friends!
Until next time~
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment