Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Couch to 5 K underway

So day 1 was on Monday, not a bad walk run but my stinkin socks were to short and I ended up with blisters on my heels becuse of it and i probably did not have the best shoes on for running either, which in turn contributed to the shin splints I ended up with. I really ahte running but a, I am determined to do this even though I have such strong feelings about the running process. To hopefully help with the running I have checked out a website that I am hoping may help, I just am not sure that I have enough time to read the whole site to find the answer. Oh yeah it is www.chirunning.com if you are interested. Hopefully it will help me run with better form and less pain. But I must press on! So today was day 2, yet again not a bad time just did it through the pain! Now for one more workout before bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment