Monday, August 29, 2011

This Weeks Workouts planned

So today after my 14 hours of sleep last night I got up and got right to the workout process, Fat Burner was the first on the list. Sounds gross when i type it but I guess I have a lot of it to burn so maybe I should do it again later today! The plan is to start the Couch to 5 K workout later today and do my 3 days this week with that and once I get my van back to workout with my exercise machine of a sister in law doing Turbo Fire with her this week before I head to the woods next week with my other sister in law the other exercise machine to work my booty off with her next week! But first this week must get over and I must live through it. So later today,C25K then Tue - Turbo Fire (TF) and Chalean Extreme (CE), Wed TF & C25K, Thur-TF & C25K, Fri - CE (maybe 2 workouts. Hope I live through all that! But I am looking for more than 1.5 lbs off this week! Now to make up the menu for the week so it doesn't include mac & cheese every night!

No comments:

Post a Comment