Monday, August 15, 2011

Takin' it down a notch!

That's right, the pounds are coming off! Or at least that is the plan. Starting Thursday I will be participating in a "Biggest Loser" contest at work. I will be on a team with five or six other people and we will be winners based on the percentage of weight that we lose over the next 12 weeks (yes, I am already spending that money!). We are also given "bonus lbs" or percentages for completing other activities, one of which is, you guessed it a blog!! Therefore this blog was birthed, Takin' it down a notch, because I plan on doing that with the belt. I am not good at going it alone on things like this so I am hoping for some great results with my team dictator pushing me through it. I recently completed an exercise program and only lost about 10 pounds in 3 months, but I did gain so muscle mass in the process and lost 1-2 clothes sizes so I am not complaining but would like to see bigger results this time. I don't want to push my luck but I would like to lose about 20-25 lbs in my 12 weeks! I know pretty ambitious!! But I will give it my best shot, thanks for joining in on the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment