Sunday, November 6, 2011

Almost done

So i stayed the same this week on the scale. Not a great feeling. But not much I can do about it at this point. I wish i had pushed harder at the beginning so I could have lost more than I have and more importantly gotten the $$$ involved in winning, I was looking forward to a new camera that didn't really come out of my pocket. Even though they do this at work about yearly, I have a feeling this will be my only attempt at the Biggest Loser so here is to the last week and we will see where it takes us. At least to the top of my team and that is probably it, there was no published results from last week so i don't even know if i am still in the top 10, but I will give it my best shot this week and see what I can lose and although I am happy with the loss of space, the shedding of pounds right now would be better!

No comments:

Post a Comment