Tuesday, November 22, 2011

SO total randomness starts now!!

The whole purpose of this blog starting was to track my weight loss for the contest at work but now it is going to just be ablout life in general. I really don't feel like my life has a whole lot to be exciting enough for anyone to want to keep track of but I find myself reading other peoples random thoughts so I figure, who knows I may get a few followers eventually and especially if I work at it, so that is on my new list of goals! Being a successful blogger! Now to get followers?? Hummmm?? Note to self work on that!

I have been reading a book, well sorta reading a book! It is a prebook to a book that will come out in Dec. The book is PUSH: 30 Days to Turbocharged Habits, a Bangin’ Body, and the Life You Deserve, by Chalean Johnson. For those of you who do not know who she is, she is an exercise guru and self made millionaire. The book is about getting where you want to go and giving you a road map to do it! You do a chapter a day with homework!! And by the end of the 30 days you should be well on your way to having developed habits of getting this done to accomplish the goals that you set in the 2nd chapter. I am on day 11 and have been doing pretty good about it. If I only could seem to stay home then I would be able to get more done!!! But that will come with time, well maybe, and maybe I will have to just learn to be more efficiant at getting it done on the run. In the book you choose 1 goal from your list of 10 that is your PUSH goal and it is the one goal that will give you momentum to accomplish the rest of your goals, not necesarily the most important hing on your goal list but the momentum builder. My PUSH goal is organization of my house and my time!! I figure who couldn't use that and let me just tell you that is a big project in my house, sometimes I feel like I beloongon Hoarders!! OK not really! So tomorrow starts the first small step of getting the garage cleaned out and organized, the purging of the winter clothes! I think I might be able to clothe a school not a child!! So tomorrow the project starts and the list builds!! I am really excited about getting this out of the way and over with! Join me on the garage cleaning journey!

If you are interested in her book here is a link to her website or you can purchase it through Barnes & Noble http://www.chalenejohnson.com/pushjumpstart/

No comments:

Post a Comment