Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday- Was it really worth the wait?

Uhmmm - in a word NO! I was outside at Target at 11:30 last night to wait for a few blankets and some movies! I mean really, I don't think it was at all worth my time and the crowds! OH MY!! I have been an avid Black Friday shopper since I got married and I have never seen crowds so bad for the big event! We are in a college town so there were way too many college students out spending mommy & daddy's money and standing in the middle of the aisles at Target!! But I was home and in bed by 8 and got to sleep in a quiet house all to myself, better than if I had been at work the night before and even better since I am at home now on call! Although I am sure my bank account would rather me be at work tonight, you can't ake it with you! The good thing is I think I have gotten my kids shopping all done, I am going for the minimalist approach this year, they are way blessed and to spoiled and they know it so this year I am keeping it to a minimum or at least that is the plan. We will see how that works out.

As for the health and fitness in my life well I did not pig out yesterday and even made sure I ate my veggies! and i skipped the cheesecake!! But I have also skipped the workout and I am feeling guilty about that so tomorrow I will make up for it and just make it so I moved my rest day! Here is hoping for a good night sleep!
Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment